- 1 Common symptoms of plantar fasciitis
- 2 Causes of plantar fasciitis
- 3 Role of shoes! How shoes can Cause Plantar Fasciitis?
- 4 How do shoemakers come into play in this scenario?
- 5 BEST PICKS FOR SHOES THAT HELP PLANTAR FASCIITIS
- 6 What should you look for in the ideal shoes?
- 7 01. Vionic Women’s Fitness Shoes for plantar fasciitis
- 8 Features
- 9 02. Ryka Women’s Devotion Plus 2 Walking Shoe
- 10 Features
- 11 03. ASICS Men’s Gel-Nimbus 21 (4E) Running Shoes
- 12 Features
- 13 04. Gravity Defyer Women’s G-Defy Mighty Walk – Shoes for Heel Pain
- 14 Features
- 15 05. Aetrex Women’s Premium Memory Foam Orthotics
- 16 IN A NUTSHELL:
A significant population of the world goes through tempting heel pains that are recognized as plantar fasciitis. Out of many determinant heel and foot aches, it is the most common.
People are often curious about what the mechanism behind it is and why it is so severe. Basically, our body is made up of bones supported by tissues. In plantar fasciitis, the tissue beneath the heel is damaged and inflamed.
The tissue band or mass is stretched throughout the foot and plays a role in connecting heal and toes’ bones. The pain is so excruciating that the sufferer cannot even walk a few steps.
However, with a constant walk, the pain may deteriorate but in almost all cases the pain returns soon with increased severity. Pain is reported after long periods of idle standing or getting up after sitting.
In the first scenario, the tissue is inflamed because of the burden and pain signals are generated. Plantar fasciitis is reported in runners and it is easy to conclude that over-weight people may also experience it.
Another major reason for this is wearing improper or rough shoes. Many people ask can shoes cause plantar fasciitis. As a matter of fact, it surely can.
Common symptoms of plantar fasciitis
Pain is itself symptomatic. However, the level of damage can be categorized. If the damage is less, you won’t feel the need to see a doctor. But in worst-case scenarios, the pain is too much to handle. And it is a clear symptom of tissue or muscle damage.
Patients must not ignore it as it may lead to surgical alternatives. As discussed, this sort of pain is common in runners and professionals may lose their career if the situation gets out of hand. That is why it is important to look for the symptoms and see the doctor when you think it’s necessary.
We covered more detailed information about ankle swelling and the quick treatment of plantar fasciitis here.
Causes of plantar fasciitis
Pain is the most prominent signal of inflammation or internal burning and this characterizes dysfunctional immune response or tissue damage. Direct wearing and tearing of muscle and tissue occur if you stretch the organ more than it can handle. Accidents like falling and scratching may also lead to plantar fasciitis.
In a nutshell, it is caused by many natural incidents and the causes are not too specific. However, some factors may aggravate or worsen the situation. One of the most certain is age.
With growing age, especially when someone crosses 40, chances of heel pain are high. Likewise, if you are into certain exercises that put a lot of pressure on your ankle and heel, you are more prone to experience this problem.
Ballet dancing, karate, aerobics are some of the mainstream examples of such exercises. Apart from this, certain walking styles and mechanics can help at the onset of this issue.
Some people disrupt their tissue while walking abnormally. While they are doing it for fun, it doesn’t turn out so good. Being obese is another big factor and its consequential for all lower limbs not only the heel.
Lastly, people who have to stand for hours; professionally or otherwise are on the brink of facing this issue.
Doctor’s recommended shoes for plantar fasciitis check here
Role of shoes! How shoes can Cause Plantar Fasciitis?
To answer the question; can shoes cause plantar fasciitis, let’s have a look at how shoe structure leads to problems such as heel pain.
- If you wear too narrow or tapered shoes, it doesn’t allow the toes to move freely. This leads to bone dysfunctionality. What happens is that as the feet are at most times succumbed and restricted, the bones tend to come together and crush with each other. It directly causes inflammation and moreover causes arteries and veins to collapse and compress. Resultantly, neither nutrients nor nerve impulses reach the tissues and hence problems may occur.
- Secondly, shoes that are too hard and tight cause foot problems. The big toe is pushed towards the other four toes of the foot and the tissue connecting the heel and the big toe is stretched and strained to lead to impairment of function. Blood spread is halted to the muscle and tissues and as a result, inflammation occurs.
- Lastly, shoes, if too tight can lead to a lack of proper blood supply and tissue damage. If the situation worsens, the muscle may also be damaged and that can lead to severe injury or limb loss.
How do shoemakers come into play in this scenario?
Doctors and industrialists have come up with a brilliant solution to our shoe-induced problem. It has been reported that barefoot people don’t feel the pain with much intensity as they do with shoes.
This is a clear indication that the type of shoes we wear has to do a lot with our foot health. If we think about how shoes help plantar fasciitis, we conclude that shoes that support our walking patterns and are not too tight can actually help us prevent and cure this problem.
Hence, the shoe industry has decided to minimize this crisis by introducing orthopedic and other better shoes. The problem with orthopedic shoes is that they lack style and that is why women and men look for shoes that go well with their personality and help them with plantar fasciitis.
If you are one of its victims, here are the top recommendations for you to get rid of lower-extremities pains.
BEST PICKS FOR SHOES THAT HELP PLANTAR FASCIITIS
From size to color to style, we are here with the best fitness shoes that can help relieve your pain. The central preference in this list is the quality and fitness of the shoe.
Its structure and finish are what make it impeccable. And that is why not every other shoe can solve your problem. When you are about to buy shoes that can remedy foot aches, remember that hard soles are not going to do the job.
They are only going to make it worse. Hence, to help you make better and wiser decisions this list is designed with caution and care.
If you are looking for best cross-training shoes with great arch support check this list.
What should you look for in the ideal shoes?
Before you decide to buy pain-relieving shoes, there are some parameters you should consider and analyze first. These are:
- Arch support: pronation and flat feet lead to plantar fasciitis. So when you look for the ideal shoes you need to see the one with the best arch support.
- Footbeds that serve ideally: footbeds help in the accurate alignment and keeps you on foot for long periods.
- Better soles: you will find some removable soles, some that are washable and some that have neither of the properties. It’s your call to get the best one for you. Not every remove-and-wash sole is durable and, therefore, reviews are necessary before buying anything.
- Padded heel cups: shoes having deep heel caps offer more support and cushioning than the regular ones and this is one of the highlighting features of special pain-killing shoes.
- Shock absorption and energy recycling: whether it’s a sandal or a jogger, find yourself shoes that are impeccable in shock absorbance and recycle the energy to keep you active and healthy.
|Product Image||Title||Rating||Price||View on Amazon|
|Vionic Women's Fitness Shoes||4.3||$80.96 - $400||Click Here|
|Ryka Women's Devotion Plus 2 Walking Shoe||4.4||$37.50 - $171||Click Here|
|Top||ASICS Men's Gel-Nimbus 21 (4E) Running Shoes||4.5||$61.55 - $265||Click Here|
|Gravity Defyer Shoes for Heel, Foot Pain, Plantar Fasciits||4.3||$154.98 - $155||Click Here|
|Aetrex Women's Premium Memory Foam Orthotics||N/A||$74.95||Click Here|
01. Vionic Women’s Fitness Shoes for plantar fasciitis
Available in 5-6 colors this is exactly what women need to jog, exercise, or work. These are sophisticated and elegant in design and the finish is extra-ordinary.
Also, these are soft enough to let your heel relax even if you have to stand for hours. It is one of the most fitting and cost-effective solutions for women who experience heel pain.
- It is manmade (and that makes it softer and durable).
- The material is imported and of high quality
- The heel is feasible enough and is about 0.75 inches, which suits women who don’t prefer high heels
- Its footbed is removable and washable
- It is designed to cure or minimize foot pains as it is manufactured on biomechanical technology.
02. Ryka Women’s Devotion Plus 2 Walking Shoe
Impeccable design and extra-ordinary support. Ryka offers everything for women in this item. It is so lightweight that you don’t feel any burden on your limbs.
Also, it makes it all the more comfortable. It’s made of breathable mesh that maintains the homeostasis of the lower extremities of your body even if you wear them for the whole day.
Your feet can stay cool and exchange gases with the environment. The footbed is stretchable and helps with whatever angle your foot is comfortable with.
What do you need more when the shoe you wear helps to keep your feet in place? Ryka is the perfect choice for it. It compresses the foot and provides it with the right pressure, neither too much nor too little. This aids the person to walk and run around comfortably.
- It has a synthetic sole, which is ideal for healing through pain
- The shoes are lightweight and breathable
- It is available in a variety of colors allowing women to go with whatever color they desire
- The finish is fine enough to wear anywhere you want it to.
- Price: $37.50 – $171.43
03. ASICS Men’s Gel-Nimbus 21 (4E) Running Shoes
This story is more about the brand and less about the product. The best part about it is the consistency with which it serves the clients. Its shoes are the best possible pain relievers you can get from anywhere at a suitable price.
These are specially designed to treat pains such as plantar fasciitis and that is why is highly recommended by us. It prevents or heals the pain by cushioning the tissue providing it soft support to rest upon and pads the areas of the foot that are prone to damage.
It is laced with super gel technology at both the front and rear parts of the sole. This technology help footballers and practitioners survive the impacts of foot damage or shocks.
Being highly supportive, the shoes do not demand anything in return. You can freely move your feet around, with no restricted movement, and no weird walking patterns.
You can walk the way you like. It is effective in primary and secondary levels of pain and their design tells nothing different. It is a perfect blend of fabric and synthetic mastery.
- It has a rubble sole that can withstand high abrasion
- Propel technology that allows the energetic foam in the shoe to provide a bounce. The bounce
- The shoes are made of materials that help you see in low-light as the materials are reflexive.
- The outsole is supportive and diligent against tissue damage.
04. Gravity Defyer Women’s G-Defy Mighty Walk – Shoes for Heel Pain
Beauty with brains fits perfectly on this product as it provides excellent support and is designed to work perfectly for people who go through agonizing foot aches. When the question was raised that can shoes cause plantar fasciitis people may not have known that there are magical products like this one that can make the pain go away like it never was there. The shoes work brilliant with people having heel pain as the midsole heel cups release any stress your heel, ankle and foot are bearing.
The makers have made sure to do the best they can. Whether it is motion, support, shock absorbance, exercise feasibility, or style, the shoes are the ideal choice for women. If you have a job that requires standing or walking, you need to have this item.
- It is manufactured with many intriguing technologies to help the patients get the best solution
- The verso shock technology keeps the foot from damaging from shocks by absorbing it into the cushions. And not just this, the absorbed energy is recycled into positive energy that is transferred to the feet
- The soles are removable so you can replace them with any other you want
There is plenty of room in the frontal area to prevent bunions and support swollen feet in case of a diabetic person
05. Aetrex Women’s Premium Memory Foam Orthotics
These special women’s shoes are designed under the category of orthotics; that means it is a special foot assistant. It provides top-notch support, keeps your sensitive areas padded and adds 43% to the cushioning effect.
This relieves much of the pain or fatigue and also problems in fore-foot. With the best and new Nano-technology merged with the biomechanics these shoes align your posture and prevent all sorts of limb discomforts.
The cushions it provides are unparalleled and you can move around with ease.
- IQ150 memory foam
- Ideal for all sorts of workers; whether they are teachers, chefs, doctors, and nurses
- These shoes prevent overpronation and help in common plus severe foot problems.
- The sole is hard to improve balance
IN A NUTSHELL:
All of these products and many others in a similar series can be bought to overcome mild-to-severe pains. If you feel constant and tempting pain in your heel, it’s high time to replace your casual shoes with the specialized ones.
These are designed to provide better comfort, absorb shock, and reflects the elegance like any other shoes. However, if you still don’t feel well after using it you need to see your doctor as soon as possible to prevent further damage.
Are you interested to explore more options or some useful information about plantar fasciitis? Stay tuned! here is our blog.